Sunday, June 17, 2018

How makeup brush kit can beautify your skin?

Fairness attracts everyone and when it comes to girls, this factor is very considerable. When I was a high school girl, I never bothered much about my skin, but when I entered college for my higher studies, I started getting curious and concerned the way I look and started spending money in buying cosmetics and personal care products. Now I have a good knowledge of these things. I follow famous makeup artist on Instagram and YouTube. I even did make up for a college friend who got married recently and I felt so proud of myself that I did it. Let us today talk something about makeup brush kit. I have been using a makeup brush for quite a long time and I have a box full of these brushes. Well, these don't paint brush and you can’t use paint brushes for makeup brushes. So, handle with care.



I am gonna tell you about different types of makeup brushes which are present in a makeup brush kit. So when you buy a complete makeup brush kit, you probably gonna get the following brushes along with the kit. 

1. Foundation Brush
This brush is used to apply foundation evenly & precisely on your face.

2. Stippling Brush 
This brush is also called duo – fiber or skunk brush. It is used for several purposes such as bronzer, liquid foundation or blush.

3. Powder Brush
With the help of this brush, you can properly apply powder on your skin, especially to large areas (neck, décolletage). It is also among the largest brushes in a makeup kit.

4. Concealer Brush 
Tiny brush but has great use. It is used to pat concealer softly for flawless and smooth coverage.

5. Contour Brush 
This brush can imitate your chick bones angel. Hence, these brushes are used for highlighting, blending and shading.

6. Blusher Brush 
As the name speaks, this brush is used to apply blusher on your face. It is prepared with gentle fibers.

7. Smudger Brush 
With the help of this makeup brush, you can easily and soften the lines which are hard can create a smoldering look on your face.

So these, we my favorite picks for best markup brushes in the makeup kit. There are other brushes as well and they vary also from brand to brand. Understanding these brushes carefully, can help you a lot and also doing so will save your time if you are running out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment